A New Lease On Life!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Snip Snip



I don't know how we managed to become a neighborhood Barber. Usually it's me cutting and Rick is directing using references from his latest fashion magazine. Since I can't stand up for long, Rick took charge. I'm on the other hand had the pleasure of doing back seat barbering. It was fun and rather confusing for Rick. We also had Will's parents (Lynn and Jud who live next door) doing a bit of directing as well. So it turned out ok, I think it's too short. As I told Will, it will be perfect in a couple of weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

Nice hairball!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger May said...

I thought you might appreciated it. Looks good doesn't it. Probably too nasty too keep it. Yeah too nasty.

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home