A New Lease On Life!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm Hooked

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately. Since I bought the new Harry Potter book I can't seem to put it down. Rick is getting a little annoyed with me that I don't pay too much attention to anything but the book lately. I'm so hooked. However I have been putting up some older photos from our trip to Bangkok last year. I thought it might be fun for people to see and make comments on. Sorry got to dash again; I think I hear Harry, Ron and Hermoine calling for help! I know it's chessie, but I couldn't resist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

You are precious. I do always believe that a good book can cure any number of ills. Glad you are enjoying this one.

Mum

9:57 PM

 
Blogger May said...

Oh my god! I just finished. Rick will kill me that I spent all day reading it. Well he will be happy that I'm done with it. Anyway Connie, you will have to start from the beginning. But it's so fun. I can't believe that she ended that way. It's so hard to wait for the next one. Hope you can read them Connie.
May

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home