A New Lease On Life!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Love is in the air







Rick and I fell in love again! It's official. Not with each other, but to our little cousin's daughter, the beautiful Angela. I can't even begin to describe how happy she makes us feel. Eventhough I barely have the energy to keep up with her, I had managed to picked her up, and chased her around the garden. I almost passed out by the time I was done with her. Grandma is right, she's addictive, she my new drug. I miss her already. Too bad we live so far from her. Oh Angie!

It was so nice to spend time with Melissa (Rick's cousin) and her husband Matt. What a nice couple. I wish we all live closer so that we can hang out more. Aunt Patty was also there with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a full house, but we all enjoyed each other's company. We did our usual, parade in the heat, eat lots of good food, playing fun games, meeting up with friends, and just hanging out with the fam. No wonder I had a fever when I got home, but it was well worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chum said...

Angela is such a cute little gal!

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Candi said...

Oh look how cute she is!!! Thanks for those pictures!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home