A New Lease On Life!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Itch Attacks




It has been an interesting few days, trying to get used to new side effects. The tingling and itchiness has taken over. Finally decided to call the doctor and told her that it's not normal. She suggests that I should go on a new drug next time, that ought to do it. In the meantime, my feets and hands hit the bucket (with ice pack) more frequent that I would have like. :p



I felt like a milkshake yesterday, so we headed to Dug Fur (NE Portland/Standard Hotel L.A. want to be) to satisfied my crave. It was alirght, however feel really ill after stuffing it all down in less than a few mintues, Naturally.



Rick and his friend Gabe (shown in pic) crashing after a some what dissapointing surf trip to the coast earlier in the day. They are hinting of going again Sunday! Unbelievable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

Why can't they put you on the new drug right away? That stinks to be itchy...I would hate that! Hope you feel less itchy soon!

7:18 AM

 
Blogger Diane said...

All right! I am so happy to hear about a different drug. Relief is crucial. Have a great day in Seattle.
Mum

10:47 AM

 
Blogger May said...

Hey that's your best friend Jennifer right? I didn't know she went through so much. I feel bad complianning. :p
I know only one month more. I am so looking forward to radiation. Yes, isn't great to be able to keep intouch this way. May

7:52 PM

 
Blogger May said...

Got it already! working wonders for my skin. Thanks for the tip. Love May

8:04 PM

 
Blogger May said...

great! looking forward to it.
Love
May

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home