A New Lease On Life!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Good Living


We got up late us usual. So we had to rushed through breakfast as Rick was late getting to work. So much for a nice romantic breakfast. What is that anyway? you alway see that in the movies, doesn't really happens in the real world unless you get up way in advance. Still we enjoyed it.

I had a good day overall, my best ever since this new drug. My spirit was high. Rick came home for a quick lunch. I hope he can come home on time today. So that we can start cooking early. Amy came by with her famous juice. It was good, sounds like lots of things in it. Seems very healthy but taste so good, how can it be?



Not going to write too much about this, since I'm getting little tired and hot. You guys can get the idea from the pictures though. Happy blogging.

Opps I should at least say, that Rick did very well in the kitchen. He made the main course and also did the best part of the blueberry cheese tart. I however had decided not to follow directions as usual, and had only use a quarter amount of butter that are needed for the crust. Well butter is bad for you, umm maybe I should be eating it in the first place. But we figured a way to make it work. Everything was yummie.

Ps. I highly recommend the champagne, also if you guys want reciep, let me know, they are fast and easy if you follow directions!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wow! Everything looks so yummy and romantic, quite a wonderful combination. You and Rick look great also. Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Mum

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Candi said...

I love that you guys hang on the patio...cause that's what we do. I love to be outside. The food looks so good. I'm sure Adam wishes he married someone who could cook...poor guy. That "easy on the liquid" title made me laugh. Miss you guys!

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home