A New Lease On Life!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back in Time













It's tough trying to find ways to remain possitive and clam during these aganizing time. This helps though. I was looking through some photos from Christmas 2 years ago. It was great times for all of us. Everyone were together including my family. So it was especially happy times for me. I also thought for some of you who hasn't seen the photos, it might be fun to see what we were up to, while visiting Lin, Steve and Kate in Bath, during the holidays time. Lots of drinks and food and a good laugh all the way round. We were all wiped by the end of the trip especially for Mum, dad, Ron, Amy, Rick and Lisa who hopped over to paris for a few nights during christmas and new year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

Great pictures! They did make me smile...looks like a great time.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Diane said...

Such special wonderful memories. It was a dream come true for me for sure.

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Chum said...

Yeah! sounds good.
May

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home