A New Lease On Life!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Mum: There is nothing in the world that would describe how good of a mother you really are. You had given me the best husband that a girl could ever asked for. His amazing qualities stills touches my heart every single day. He has grown to be a good human being. You should be proud. I am honored to have this opportunity to share this on going motherhood experience with you. I only wish that one day I could follow your path and become a good mum too. I've learned a lot from you mum, even though I don't have a child of my own to prove it yet, but my interaction with children has changed tremendously since your family came into my life. Thank you for being who you are.

My mum: Thanks for giving birth to me, I know how painful it must have been for you. Since I inhareted the same fear of pain, I know how difficult facing pain can be. However I have not yet experienced this miricle pain of giving birth personally, and I can tell you I'm not looking forward to it. So thanks to you, that I'm here.

Lin: I love you and am ever so grateful that you are in my life. You have made me who I am today. Thank you for loving me so unconditionally and being proud of who I am and who I am becoming. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. I look forward to sharing the rest of my life stories with you, there will be plenty of laughter and a few tears to come. We will enjoy every mintue of it. I love you and thank you for being so good to me.

To all the mother's out there: I honor you, your strength and your commitment to your family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Thank you for all the kind words, May. You are an amzing incredible woman. Whatever you do you do well. Your strength and courage are unequaled. My son and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. I love you.

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Patty said...

What beautiful words! You are an amazing woman and there is not doubt you will be a fantastic mom!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home