A New Lease On Life!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome Home!






Jutta and Kia finally came home from Armsterdam last week. I think they were happy to be back. Mark (Hoffman) will be fly home with E on Saturday. Sheila and are try our best to get on Kia's good side right away. Umm well that didn't work out for me or Sheila. He's not liking us very much, umm will have to do plan B, snatch him away while Jutta is not looking, just kidding! Well Sheila threw a breakfast brunch thing at her house for them. Kristina (mum to be) and Sean (dad to be) also joined us. It was a beautiful Sunday. Rick and I walked all the way to her house and back (12 miles in total). No wonder my ankle was hurting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Some kids are very mommy-orientated. It is great to see pictures of Kia though. Sabra and I were just talking about him yesterday. There was a first birthday party going on, I believe. Thanks.

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home