A New Lease On Life!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday!






We decided at the last minute to join a few of our friends at Mt. Hood Meadows for some last chance snow boarding. Rick and I are pretty rusty since we haven't done it in 5 years. Seriously, my equipment was rather crusty. We started so late, and obviously couldn't meet up with our friends who are more of a real snowboarder than we are. Those guys left at 7am, which was wise. We still had loads of fun and lots of laugh, the class was a joke, not only the instructor was about 12, he spoke in a language that I didn't understand! we managed to dissed it altogether and did our own thing. I would love to be able to afford to do this sport more, I love it as much as Rick love surfing I think! Ps. we saw Steve and his crew up there, and had a few beers with them. After rushing home to make a Surf movie at a local cinema, which was useless by the way. We dragged Corey with us. We stuffed our faces with cheap sushi. Corey thanks for being a good sport!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

OK. Looks like a fun Easter Sunday. You were sure missed at Aunt Cosie and Uncle Bob's.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Patty said...

Just got caught up on your blogs also! I am sorry you had to go through more medical proceedures but I am so very happy that all is well! I know all my kids love snowboarding also! Derrick just went this year for his first time. Since he was always playing basketball during the winter it was hard for him to go. Melissa is wanting to go but she has been tied up lately too! But they all love it!

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home