A New Lease On Life!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Remebering Angie

Happy Birthday Angie! I decided to surprise Rick by inviting some of our friends along with Ron, Amy and Aaron to join us on this special day. I sent Rick out to pick a nice rose bush to plant in a location of his choice. Why a rose bush? Rick had told me many years before "Angie was a romantic" to him this symblizes love, the love that she has for many people and the love that he has for her. (You are a romantic too Rick).

At first Rick wasn't sure if it's ok to invite so many of our friends who don't know Angie. I don't agree. It's important that people who are close to us know who she was. Like me, most of our friends did not have the previledge to know her. It is his job to keep her memory alive. Because from what I've been told, she was one kind and loving person who was always good to her friends and family. She would want our friends to know who she was.

The rose is now planted in front of our house, so Rick can see it everyday.











2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

My heart is touched beyond words by this beautiful gesture. Thank you.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Patty said...

How sweet of you May! You are such a sweetie pie!

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home