A New Lease On Life!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Remering My Dad (II)

Anthony will feel really good to know that we had a family re-union at his funeral. Anyone who knows our family knows that never happens. Since my Grandmother passed away, there isn't anyone holding it all together anymore. There were few of us missing still, but they were there in spirit! Lots of drama in the mix with paying respect, sadness, and all of the above. Johnny, my Dad's twin brother was there to confused and scared the people who didn't really know Anthony that well. Not funny by the Thai standards!

It was nice to see aunty Mam, who now lives in the U.K. with her family. She's turned out to be nice and normal just like me.










2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wonderful to see all the family together. I imagine that your Dad would be pleased.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Diane said...

Wonderful to see all the family together. I imagine that your Dad would be pleased.

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home