A New Lease On Life!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Who Let the Dorks Out?






















When Corey called and invited us for dinner, I must admit I didn't want to go. But it was well worth missing my hip-hop class for. It turns out that one of her friend Shane who's a chef did all the cooking for all of us (Corey helped out in the kitchen-so he said!) He's a chef fab chef by the way. Not to mention I loved my dish so much I didn't want to share (typical). I wish I didn't pig out on all the other stuff before hand. My special dish; Civeché Salad. It was too die for! There were plenty of food to go round, freshly bake from Gabe's and Corey's oven, Organic Olive Wheat bread serve bruchetta style. The soup was tangy orange bique in basil and tarragon. Pasta was with grill vegetables and goat cheese, oh yeah we also had shrimps and beef kababs, they were delish.

Looks like its time for another introduction: Shane: (happy chef) is in black tee with short dirty blone hair. I don't know him very well yet. He's a easy going, nice and sensitive kinna guy. We loved him.
Noah: is in a white tee, wearing glasses. He's look quite good in them, don't you think girls? oh did I forget to mention and he's a lawyer? I will put in a good word for you.

We had a dance party afterwards! Corey had such a good time, she changed her outfits twice! The boots were back people! Yes and you guess it right, it didn't stay on for long. Corey! when you wearing boots make sure they fit!

Hunter show off his new puppie that he's going to adopt. It seems cute enough (you know me not really much of a animal person), lots of oohs and ahs in the room. So I figured it must be cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

More food! More friends! More parties! Lucky you!

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home