A New Lease On Life!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Farewell Mr. Sunshine!


Hey people I've got proved, he smiles! That's our friend Andrew. We threw him a farewell party. He's left for Newzeland for a few months. By the way Andrew is in the blue shirt, and I might as well introuduce you to the rest of our friends.






Corey: hooded green sweat shirt, and she hates to be photograph. Did you see that rolling eye look she gave me! Ooh I love her!
Hanah: is in a greay top, with a nice smile, she an actress for a local theater.
Hunter: is in a gray tee shirt, he's quite a lady's man, really nice guy, and really smart! He gave Rose and I some good tips of how to play SoDuku.
Rose: in hooded gray sweat shirt (also in strips top in early posting). A friend of Tay from LA. Happily married to an a Brit (Josh-not shown), now living in LA. She also a hair stylist.
Steve: in a white tee shirt with a gotee. Steve is a happy go lucky guy, he's looking for love.







I think you all know the rest. Rick cook some free range bugers. There were some technical difficulties in the process. So we called in an experts. Lyn, Jud and Annie came and help us out. Looks like we all had fun. Umm where's me! I hate it when I'm not in the pictures! Rick what were you thinking?

4 Comments:

Blogger Chum said...

Dude! Awsome selection of entries! As for "where was I?" I was cooking burgers all night! You didn't get any pictures of my dream Sunday... watching football with four girls, whilst sipping champagne. Oh well. The stuff of legends.

2:04 PM

 
Blogger May said...

That's right! I'm sorry. Next time Chum Chum!

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Diane said...

What a life! Party, party, party. Nice to have you back blogging. It's funny to see you two communicating by blog. What a riot!

5:23 PM

 
Blogger May said...

Connie, hope you had a good birthday! Sorry I didn't get the chance to ring you back. Anyway glad to see you blogging when you can. I saw some beautiful pics. from Candy's blog. Looks like you guys had a good time. Love you way.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home