A New Lease On Life!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Surf's Grouppies!






I'm not sure if there is such a thing as Surf's Grouppies, but that what Tay and I were for the day. The boys dropped us off in Cannon Beach on their way to surf as much as they can in 4 hours. As they were leaving they shouted "Don't shop too much, and stay away from the kites shops". Please who do they think we are, shopacholics? Taylor is worst than me for sure!

We'd managed to find ourselves a Spa instead. By the way the only Spa in town, the receiptionist smile and said "it's your lucky day". Eventhough we both wanted a full boda massage, we had setteled for a foot massage instead. The room was warm and cozy we both felt asleep some where between the soak and the rub.

It took us about 10 mins to go through all the shops in Cannon Beach. We spend the rest of our time at a bar, drinking and talking. I gulped down 8 oysters, Scary! Taylor thought I was a maniac, I can't help it! I love them. The boys finally came back, and had time for a quick drink and pizza before we headed back to P. Town.




1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Nice pictures, nice times, nice friends.

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home