A New Lease On Life!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Mouth Watering Yorkshire Pudding!

Lin just kindly reminded me that I am missing a couple of photos. So here they are. Some are of me making my very first Yorkshire Pudding (one of Lin's many specialty). You can't have Yorshire pudding with out Roast Beef. This is my all time favoriate meal, Roast Dinner. We usually have it on Sundays.

The rest of the snaps are from Steve's B-Day. Noticed I had a wig on. It was very uncomfortable, but you know me "beauty before pain" always! Eventhough we had to wait over an hour for our resevered seats, I think we still had a good time. Guess how many time I say "I'm hungry"?

The last one is a group of all of us from the last day that Lin and Steve were here. It's nice to see everyone all together. I thought the fam. will appriciate it. Ok, lots more pics to come, please stay tune for my next blog.






1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

All the food looks yummy. You never told me you could make Yorkshire pudding. Good for you!

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home