A New Lease On Life!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Welcome to Paradise!








We arrived in Phoenixto meet up with E and She on Thursday morning. As Rick and I ran from one end of the airport to another, dasing passed 40 some gates. Until we reached B27, huge relieved, we made it! We found E sipping a bloody marry at 9.30 in the morning. I knew it's going to be another great time in Mexico with great friends!

Short flight from Phoenix, got to Puerto Vallarta in no time.

It's good to be back! I love the smell of a third world country airport. I love the climate, the food, the culture, the people. I'm beginning to feel like this is my second home. I love it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Good for you! Have a wonderful time!

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Patty said...

Lucky you! Have a great time!

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home