A New Lease On Life!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cosley Family Tree



Hi Guys,

It's been a long time, I know. Well you know how it is. Got so busy with work for the past year, hardly have spare time to myself. And when I do I prefer to dance than blogging :).

Well Thank you all for organizing and coming to the little mini-Cosley Family Reuion. I will try to put some photos up soon. Maybe after my big deadline in 2 weeks.

It was so nice to spend time with all of you. You guys are all so sweet and loving, very inspiring. We really enjoying hanging out with the family.

Anyway, here is a poster that Mum and I have been working on. It's a Cosley Family Tree, in hornor of Grandpa and Grandma. If any of you want to order one I will be happy to do that for you. If not I can send you a pdf, and you guys can print it yourself too (note: the size is a poster size. Kinkos and the usual copy places will not be able to print them on a laser printer-they do have an oversize printing but mostly likely will use an ink-jet printer and the type won't come out very sharp). But it's up to you.

I can order it for around $23 per print, plus shipping.
If you like to order one, please email me: mayalbano@reekieproperties.com, with your address and how many you want?
You can send us a check at: May Albano 2514 NE 49th Ave. Portland, OR 97213

Enjoy the rest of your summer! We know we will.

8 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS! Do you take PayPal? If you can e-mail me the .pdf I can attempt on my large format printer, but I may want a real copy anyway. Wow May! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Candi said...

Hey I just noticed Dustin and Kelly are green like the great grandchildren. Should they be light green? I hesitate to ask, as this is perfection. It's gorgeous. I love the whole artistic feel and the whole concept with the pear. You are so talented. How lucky we all are to get a copy of this.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Candi said...

oops and Derrick, too I should have said!

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Dadio said...

Hi May,

We just painted our bedroom a very light green and the Cosley family tree looks perfect on the wall there. It's beautiful. Thank you.

Love,
Dad

6:31 PM

 
Blogger Connie said...

May, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT! It is so unique and beautiful. I DEFINITELY want a copy! I will e-mail you to let you know and get you out a check right away. Thank you soo much for taking the time and effort to put this together for us!

7:46 AM

 
Blogger May said...

Thanks Candi, for catching that. It's been a bit of a rush really. Rick didn't get to proof read it at all. That's why there are so many errors! That's ok, your dad just catch one, and you got a few. I will make the changes and fix it before I print/send them out for people. Check would be best, no time to deal with pay pal or anything at the moment. Big deadline next week. Thanks everyone. Love-May

12:17 PM

 
Blogger May said...

Dad, that's great. Can't wait to see all of you guy's updates on your house. Must check mums blog sometime.

May

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Diane said...

Hey May
You are so very special. I so appreciate your artistic gifts. Thanks a million once again for doing this.

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home